tough tuning

Jay Mercier jaymercier@hotmail.com
Thu, 04 Nov 1999 11:34:35 PST

Hi,

I think you should give the restarant a new bill in the amount of three
tunings.  Then explain the "new piano" situation to them and be very
thorough.  Otherwise they might think you're making excuses.

Suggest to setup a schedule of tunings for the upcoming year or two.  It's
obvious to them and yourself that the piano needs the attention, but that
doesn't excuse them from paying you for your work.  It's not your fault that
they were not told this AT THE DEALER.

Jay Mercier