loose let-off screw

Roger Jolly baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Thu, 04 Nov 1999 20:54:23 -0600

Hi Avery,
              The action stack is 100% Renner parts, I have not encountered
this problem on this model and I work on a fair number of the SD10's.
If there is a lot of loose buttons, fix #2 will work fine.
Remove stack and turn it upside down, you will find two screws in each
section of let off buttons securing it to the underside of the hammer
flange rail.
With the let off button rail removed, you can easily remove the buttons
with your fingers, and you can end up with the buttons nice and straight,
enabling more refined let off adjustments.

If it's the thread's in the let off board, ( opposite end to button ) use
medium CA, the fact that the board is flat on the bench you can control the
CA glue.

You probably figured that already.

Roger

Roger Jolly