pinblock drillpress

Wallace Wilson wilson53@MARSHALL.EDU
Fri, 05 Nov 1999 08:41:58 -0500

I use a smaller drill, by Sears.  Delta makes a similar model, around
$100.00.  I cut down the post and turned the head around backward and it
slides on the plank just fine.  The comment Rob makes about reinforcing
is very important.  The advantages of my smaller one are weight and
cost.  The advantages of his are the radial feature, and weight. I have
to keep some arm pressure on the press as it goes through, otherwise it
tends to raise up.  His won't do that. -- :)
--Wally Wilson, RPT
  Ravenswood, WV