Grand touch

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Fri, 05 Nov 1999 15:41:04 +0100

Thanks Ed.

Curious to know why the term strikeweight was chosen for this.. but ok... in
anycase it was this weight that would change depending on the angle of the shank
to the flange in that demonstration I was talking about. It doesnt change a whole
lot, but the scale showed a lighter weight reading the steeper the angle. The
more the hammer was straight out from the flange, the heavier it got.

Richard Brekne
I.C.P.T.G.  N.P.T.F.
Bergen, Norway