installing damp chaser

David Renaud studiorenaud@qc.aibn.com
Sat, 06 Nov 1999 03:24:42 -0800

My habit is supplies plus 10%
plus an installation fee the same charge as a tuning call.
I believe that I am also "making money" in the long
run because of the subsequent stability giving easier and likely
shorter tunings(requiring 15 min less is common).
Some around here charge more but I wish to encourage the
usage of this system by my clients for my own sake as well as theirs.
I use the video.
                                                  Cheers
                                                  Dave Renaud
                                                   RPT
                                                  Canada

PS:  I have also been carrying around Yamaha's 9min. video
of "Music and the Brain" to show some clients. Superb!
It is a compilation of news broadcasts by ABC and others
covering recent research into music's role in childhood
development of logic hardware in the brain.