Radial Drill Press Picture

Robert Goodale rrg@nevada.edu
Fri, 05 Nov 1999 21:25:22 -0600

Hi folks...

I did a quick search and found a picture of a Delta radial drill
press for those who have no idea what this is.  This is on the
Delta power tools web page. The main page is at:
http://www.deltawoodworking.com/index2.html

To view the radial drill press click on the address below.
Scroll down and click on "Drill Presses".  Note that you will
view this in Acrobat format so you will need to get the plug-in
if you don't have it.  This machine comes with a stand but you
will not need it.  You can use the stand for other projects.  I'm
mounting a buffing and grinding machine on mine.

http://www.deltawoodworking.com/entry-2-catalogs.html

Also-  I found an AWESOME sight for finding woodworking tools- a
complete "yellow pages" of on-line dealers for everything you
could imagine.

http://www.woodworking.com/power.html

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV