Estonia problem

Sun, 7 Nov 1999 08:23:38 -0500

Kristinn -

I believe this Estonia is less than 2 years old.  I have serviced it for
the last 18 months, given it perhaps 12- 15 tunings and some early
voicing.  It is located in Columbus, Ohio, USA.

I was prepared to be disappointed in it upon first servicing it because
of a few "whispers" I'd heard about the Estonia pianos in general, but it
is perhaps one of the easiest to tune pianos that I service!  Naturally,
one piano does not a survey make, but this is delightful in all aspects.

Mark Potter
bases-loaded@juno.com

On Sun, 07 Nov 1999 03:11:34 +0000 Kristinn Leifsson
<istuner@islandia.is> writes:
> >I service a 9ft Estonia for a recording studio and am very  pleasantly
> >surprised how accommodating it is to tune.  Lovely sound, nice
balance
> >thruout.  No problems of any kind.  Very nice action, as well.
Pianists