knabe upright double flanges

Eliot Lee elee@amug.org
Mon, 8 Nov 1999 20:26:49 -0700

HI,

	I was wondering if anyone has some double flanges for a 100 year
old knabe upright that I could buy, the supply houses don't carry anything
similar and most of my flanges have split which I have reglued with CA
glue.  I don't think there will hold however.

	I don't think MSR could help me, because now the Knabes that are
made are from Young Change in Korea.

	Any ideas on what to do?  The piano can be finished quickly with
these hammer/damper flanges, what about retrofitting them to a normal
hammer/damper rail?

Thanks,

Eliot Lee

"You are never alone or helpless, the force that guides the stars guides
you too." -P.R. Sarkar