Visit to Germany

Mark Bolsius markbolsius@optusnet.com.au
Tue, 09 Nov 1999 21:06:49 +1100

Or the Steinway Factory in Hamburg...contact Hartwig Kalb, the service
manager there (he speaks great English) I don't know how busy they are, but
it's always worth a try.

If you get to Hamburg and don't get as far as the S&S factory, the Steinway
Haus Music store is worth a look.

Antares, a regular contributor to the list is in Amsterdam...sometimes. See
if he's about.

There was a great "Music in the Palace" exhibition on in the Dutch Royal
Palace when I was there in July...maybe it's still on...some great restored
older pianos from last century.

Cheers and happy travels...
Mark Bolsius
Bolsius Piano Services