Disklavier maintenance mode

Ron Nossaman nossaman@SOUTHWIND.NET
Tue, 09 Nov 1999 10:39:10 -0600

I just got a dose of frustration trying to access maintenance mode in an
older Disklavier (wagon) with a shiny new DSR1 retrofit. Test mode came up
fine, since I didn't need it, but maintenance mode wasn't accessible with
anything I tried, which was everything I could think of... even following
the manual(s). Has anyone got a password I haven't found, or is the damned
thing fried?

Yea yea, RTFM, and call Yamaha, but the manual lied to me, and Yamaha ain't
up yet.

Any help please?

Ron N