CA question

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 22:31:35 -0500

I've tried CA glue recently.  How long should I wait before trying to tune
the piano after applying the water-thin CA?  I waited an hour (tuned another
piano in the meantime), then tuned the piano.  I felt that CA wasn't all it's
cracked up to be unless I needed to wait longer.  I'm new at this angle, as
you can tell.

Clyde Hollinger