Quicken Q

Eliot Lee elee@amug.org
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 21:19:09 -0700

>Many technicians use Quicken, I think, and I'm trying it. I'm confused
>about entering income, however. The program presents an invoice form
>into which all sorts of things must be entered along with due date, etc.
>I'm mostly paid right after the job, so I'd just like to enter the
>amounts received each day and get it over with. Can anyone offer me some
>tips?
>
>Philip Jamison Pianos
>West Chester, PA

I record all my income as cash sale, then you can make a deposit into
whatever account you have.  I have quickbooks pro.  I think it is the same.

I don't bother with invoices, haven't bothered to learn the program well,
my wife could do it, she is an accountant, but all she looks at is my
profit and loss statement : (.

"You are never alone or helpless, the force that guides the stars guides
you too." -P.R. Sarkar