Off-topic re: You decide

Dan Eumurian cen09460@centuryinter.net
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 01:45:20 +0000

IMHO, if there is no God, virus makers and car key-ers and we ordinary
sinners can go on messing up the world with no thought of ultimate
accountability. On the other hand, if there is a just God, there will be
fearsome consequences. If God is also merciful, there is hope for
individuals and society.

Now I'll get back to work. I seem to have a *log* in my eye. (Matthew
7:3-5)

Season's Greetings (early)!

Dan Eumurian, RPT
hope4you@centuryinter.net
La Crosse, WI (briefly enjoying unseasonable warmth)