What is this??

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Sun, 14 Nov 1999 19:57:17 EST

Et Al;
 I received the following in my e.mail today. I am wondering what it is and
if anyone else has recv'd it?
Jim Bryant (FL)

Eilige Korrektursache / Urgent matter of correction

Bitte schnell zurückfaxen /- schicken       Please fax /- send back quickly
Your entry will appear twice, i.e. once in the historical part and once in
the appendix where the companies that are still active today are listed.This
makes the most comprehensive piano encyclopaedia worldwide (>30.000 names)
the "who is who" of the piano sector. The next issue will appear in January
2000.