QuickBooks Pro

Vanderhoofven dkvander@clandjop.com
Sun, 14 Nov 1999 22:23:34 -0600

QuickBooks Pro will keep track of any items you purchase to resell to
customers (like bass strings, sets of hammers, ets.) and can keep an exact
count of all the items you have in stock.  It will even track the value of
your inventory.

Tools that I purchase for my own use in the business are also recorded in
the item list, However, there is no way to track the inventory of those
tools, nor is there a way to track the value of the tools.  This is really
my only complaint about QuickBooks Pro!

Sincerely,
David Vanderhoofven