dropped SAT

Jon Page jpage@capecod.net
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 10:50:03 -0500

I left my tuning mutes at the shop when I went out for a touch up
on a friend's grand this morning. Fortunately the treble only needed
minor touch up. The two rubber tubings for my voicing needle protection
acted as wedges and pencil points resting between the strings for
the top section muted sufficiently.

Now, I'm back in the shop and you can see how much I'm getting done . . .

The day started out slow and I'll coast the rest of the day wish the
finishing touches on a S&S AIII.

Regards,

Jon  Page

Jon Page,  Harwich Port,  Cape Cod,  Mass.  mailto:jpage@capecod.net