dropped SAT

Jim Coleman, Sr. pianotoo@imap2.asu.edu
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 13:46:29 -0700 (MST)

Hi Joseph:

Remember that Mac 2300 I showed you when we were waiting together in
the airport for our flights? Well, this summer on my way back from the
Convention I foolishly decided to check in my tool kit which holds my
2300 next to the valise part of my case. When I got home, to my dismay,
I found the screen had been cracked. It cost me $500 to get the lid and
screen replaced at MacResQ. It works fine now, but my total investment in
that computer is now over $5000 (extra CDrom, memory, PC Emulator etc.).
I can't afford to sell it now. I have dropped my SATs a few times and
they still run. My SAT III was in the same case as the MAC.

Well, just another story to keep our readers awake at night.

I trust things are still going well with you. It's nice to see your posts
from time to time.

Jim Coleman, Sr.