MAGLITE Fiberoptic pinblock inspection

Wallace Wilson wilson53@MARSHALL.EDU
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 21:28:44 -0500

Bill:

	Thanks for the piggyback suggestion you attached to my earlier
contribution.  I think Bill Spurlock did say something about the
cracks.  One caveat to the CA is that it flows, and in a situation of no
finances, it can help prevent the crack from opening further by sealing
it.  Of course, if it's a good size crack, then you may want to give it
last rites.

---Wally Wilson, RPT
   Ravenswood, WV