Repair videos for rookies

Joel Haasenritter jhaas55@hotmail.com
Tue, 16 Nov 1999 21:41:24 PST

Patrick,

A good source for videos (in fact, one of the largest) is Randy Potter.  He
is an internationally recognized technician, and also wrote the main course
book for his "Randy Potter's School of Piano Technology."  It is an
excellent course for people starting out in this industry, and allows
students to loan from his library of vidoes.  Three videos come with the
course as well:  Tuning, regulating, repairs.  Jim Coleman, Sr. and the late
George Defebaugh are two of the featured instructors on the tuning video.

Feel free to call Randy at 1(541) 382-5411

(No, I don't get any kickbacks from him.  I'm just a graduate of his course
and learned an awful lot more than I would have on my own)

Joel Haasenritter
Associate Member of the Atlanta Chapter PTG (Soon to be RPT!!)