Coleman Beat Indicator

ginacarter ginacarter@email.msn.com
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 07:06:10 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: Jim Coleman, Sr. <pianotoo@imap2.asu.edu>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 1999 12:48 AM
Subject: Coleman Well Temperaments

> I hereby give permission to anyone who wishes to use these tunings. You
> don't even have to give me credits or royalties
>
> Jim Coleman, Sr..

All,

Speaking of credit, I think that many may not know the inventor of the
Coleman Beat Indicator is our own Dr. Jim. Sr. I used it when I was learning
to tune; I've used it many times since as a teaching aid. One of the best
tools available to anyone who wants to learn more about how to find
coincident partials. Contact Dr. Jim for more information.

Gina