S&S Parts

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 11:58:26 EST

In a message dated 11/18/1999 8:49:45 AM, Frank wrote:

<< but Glorie has returned many of my calls and has been

extremely helpful in sorting out what parts might be best for what job.>>

I'll agree with Frank on this one. S&S has 'always' responded to my phone
calls, or faxes for that matter, and although the parts department and
shipping departments sometimes don't coordinate too well :-) I have always
received service/parts/information as requested.
Jim Bryant (FL)