Kimball Action

Bill J. Barber bjbarber@wport.com
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 20:10:25 -0800

Thanks for the input.  I tried moving a few shanks down with a screw driver
to see if the stick/paper approach would work.  However, the shanks rest on
the rail so that terminated that thought.  Tilting still would not allow the
hammers to clear.  I will check the glide bolts, although, I don't recall
that the front rail was floating at all; a condition I would expect if they
were cranked down that far.   Your last suggestion may be the answer!