Speaking of Baldwin action noise...

RptBob1@AOL.COM RptBob1@AOL.COM
Sat, 20 Nov 1999 12:31:55 EST

In a message dated 11/20/99 10:45:20 AM Eastern Standard Time,
btrout@desupernet.net writes:

<< hing that irritated me was that this was a new piano.  We shouldn't 'need'
to replace all the balance rail punchings on a piano that was just made a few
months ago.  (Should we??)  I played a number of other brand name pianos in a
showroom later on that wee >>
 I just started to replace hammer return springs on a 6 year old small
Baldwin Console.  Already done three and I can see corrosion at the coil.
More will follow I am certain.  Also had to adjust for a warped keybed that
then corrected itself and then went out again-depending on the season.  No
editorial comment on my part will follow.  The  obvious in obvious.
Bob Bergantino, RPT
Willoughby Hills, Ohio