An interesting dilemma?

Phil Bondi tito@PhilBondi.com
Sat, 20 Nov 1999 13:51:24 +500

I just returned from a customer's home. They were complaining that their Weber
WG-50 was making alot of noise(hammers making noise on the rest rail on return).
These people are renting this house and have a child that takes piano lessons..so
they wanted to get this piano in good shape for her.

here's the problem:

the action cannot be removed from the cavity in which it sits..I raised the
key bedding adjustment screws all the way, and the bass hammers will not clear
the pinblock.

I told the customer that I would call the factory/tech services for Weber on
Monday to see if this might be a Warranty issue since the piano is not that
old and as best as I can tell from the hammers, has yet to be played.

Did I miss something in my attempt to remove this action and..

does Weber have a 1-800 tech support number?

thanks always,

Phil/Rook