Corea Concert anywhere

Antares antares@EURONET.NL
Sat, 20 Nov 1999 19:58:13 +0000

I have, as a Yamaha tech, worked quite a number of times for Mr C. Corea,
either at the North Sea Jazz Festival or at the Concertgebouw Amsterdam.
I think that he is a really great pianist and he is very cordial towards
piano technicians.
I never had any trouble, because I made sure beforehand, that the CFIIIS had
been there at least a day in advance and, indeed, that I could do my work
under "normal" condidtions.

elevated greetings

Amsterdam
Antares