baldwin console

Leslie W Bartlett lesbart@juno.com
Sun, 21 Nov 1999 14:15:28 -0600

Thanks for all the responses on my problem. I DO hope he'll have me back
to retune, so I can do some checking...  I am too inexperienced to be
really good a fig-r-ing things out......    I appreciate the help.  It
isn't rubber washers, as found on drop actions. It has a "regular"
action.  But any of the other things might fit.

Now, just for grins, and only hypothetically.........  Let's say I
decided it was the corfam/leather problem, replaced all of it, then found
it was loose glue joints.......  If you were me, would you just bite the
bullet on the leather work?   I've not done that, but I am aware, one of
these days, I'm gonna do something stoooopid, just because.  Thanks
les b