Speaking of Baldwin action noise...reply

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 16:48:58 -0500

Bob,

A couple last comments on this scenario.  I think Baldwin pianos are warranted ten
years.  If so, and if the piano has a serial number of 1470443 or higher, Baldwin
will reimburse you for doing the necessary repairs, assuming it's a problem with
the manufacturing.  As to the maid, the Mercedes, and wanting not to spend the
money for needed piano repairs, it's a simple matter of priorities as we all know.

Regards,
Clyde