New Customer Fee

David ilvedson ilvey@jps.net
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 22:27:43 -0800

Brian,

Exactly!  I quote new customers the tuning fee, pitch change
fee (if necessary) and per hour for repairs that come up.  I
typically vacuum easily accessible areas such as around the
tuning pins on a grand and the action/keys of an upright.  I will
let them know I can do a more and recommend it such as
pulling the action and general service but it will cost on my
hourly repair fee.

David I.