Corea Concert anywhere

Billbrpt@AOL.COM Billbrpt@AOL.COM
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 09:36:09 EST

In a message dated 11/23/99 6:12:59 AM Pacific Standard Time, ilvey@jps.net
writes:

<< Dear List,

 Here is a sample of the kind of trash I still receive from Mr.
 Bill.  Sorry to forward this to the List, but some of you may
 think he has changed his MO.

 David Ilvedson, RPT >>

This person had no business whatsoever forwarding a private post to the List.
 He is an example of the kind of person who has plagued this List ever since
I have participated on it.  He is one of a small group of people who feels he
has the right to insult anybody he wants to and get away with it.  He has
done this regularly and often.  The last time he did it, I wrote him
privately to point it out to him and told him he owed the person he insulted
an apology.  The only action he took was to send me a personal insult.

This time, he chose to vent his anger to the entire List.  He has often
expressed his bigotry on the List and has done it again.  This is the very
type of person who believes that what he is doing is ET while consistently
making the Reverse Well error.  I'd be willing to bet $100 that he tunes
everyone's piano in Reverse Well every day but has never realized it.  I'd
sure hate to be the kind of person who realizes that during his entire
career, he has tuned an ass backward temperament and never knew the
difference.  You can be sure folks, that this is the kind of personality it
takes to do it.

Yes, I saw Chick Corea a little over 30 years ago, before I even started
tuning pianos, at a nightclub in Hermosa Beach, California called The
Lighthouse, stop and tune his own piano.  There is no mistake about it.
Knowing that he is capable of doing it, it doesn't surprise me that he still
might do it occasionally.  I have seen other artists do it too.

I had no intention of inflaming the List even though I am perfectly capable
of doing so.  If these few guys want to start a flame war, I am sure that I
can be more insulting than all of them put together.  If anything, I have
shown the utmost restraint and patience with them all.  I do not intend to
continue with this monkey business, however.  I will only say that if it
continues, I will bring any and all who attempt any kind of unprofessional
conduct up on charges before the Members Rights Committee.

Bill Bremmer RPT