Dang these puzzlers

Tue, 23 Nov 1999 11:06:51 -0600

At 11:02 11/23/1999 EST, you wrote:
>Greetings all,
>     I LOVE puzzles........no,  actually I hate them.  No,  I luv'em, but

>Steinway M # 295777
>New whippens, shanks, hammers, keybushing .  Kept the original action rails
>and their cloth, keypins  and accelerating half rounds.

My guess is that the half rounds were reversed and the keys were actually
rising at the button as the cam of the half round forced it up.

Conrad Hoffsommer - Music Technician -mailto:hoffsoco@luther.edu
Luther College			-(319)-387-1204
Decorah, Iowa 52101-1045

"There's nothing remarkable about it. All one has to do is hit the right
keys at the right time and the instrument plays itself." - J. S. Bach