Thanksgiving and CA

Ron Nossaman nossaman@SOUTHWIND.NET
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 11:40:32 -0600

>  Then I thought well Duh!, why not soak this dry old spruce with thin CA
>,allow it to set and see if it will hold the screws................Well it
>worked just fine and I ended up with three little intact spruce protuberances
>that are really 'hard' and even more firmly attached to the rest of the
>keybed plank!!
>For what it is worth :-)
>Jim Bryant (FL)

Hi Jim,
I believe I'd put at least a couple of 1/4" dowels or a screw through it as
well. Having visions of a future phone call asking why her rhythm pedal
doesn't work, and if it might have had anything to do with that chunk of
iron attached to that really hard little piece of wood that she found under
the piano and threw away last week. Ghosts of memories yet to come, and all
that.

Ron N