Sheffield wire?

Barrie Heaton Piano@forte.airtime.co.uk
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 19:03:59 +0000

In article <4.2.0.58.19991122234009.01844470@proaxis.com>, Susan Kline
<skline@proaxis.com> writes
>At 12:24 AM 11/23/1999 -0500, you wrote:
>>A client, who plays sitar, has requested "Sheffield wire." He expresses
>>dissatisfaction with Röslau wire, as well as Mapes, the only two we have
>>used. Anyone know a source? He needs #3.
>>Thanks,
>>Bob Davis
>

>Maybe Barrie Heaton  <Barrie@forte.airtime.co.uk> knows of a source. For
>him, it would be sort of local. Or, perhaps there are sites catering to
>sitar players. Maybe they have a specialty supplier for Indian musicians.
>
>Susan

You rang, my Lady

Stainless Steel wire
Tensile strength approx. 12% less than Roslau so is good for Forte
pianos as well.  They will make any size to order they stock 0.725mm to
1.50mm
MWG 12 - 25

Pure Sound
Juan and Mary Mas Cabre,
Elin Verestraat 46
1183 KZ Amstelveen
The Netherlands

Tel: 31 20 692 2922
Fax: 31 20 641 8099

Take care

Barrie,
--
Barrie Heaton               Ý The U.K. Piano Page:
http://www.a440.co.uk       Ý http://www.uk-piano.org/