Victor console

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 21:56:52 +0100

My advice is to build your buisness and look forward to the day when you can
walk away from such jobs. I know opinions vary on such "pianos" and what to or
not to do with them. I am of the opinion that continued service of such, just
means continued manufacture of them, and continued unwitting purchase. Really
folks.. we need to draw the line somewhere... or what ?

Richard Brekne
I.C.P.T.G.  N.P.T.F.
Bergen, Norway