Kent Webb's address

Tue, 23 Nov 1999 17:50:08 -0500

Does anyone have Kent's email address handy?  I have a church with a 1 yr
old 7' Baldwin with bass strings breaking.  The retailer has replaced  4
so far, but 3 more broke in the last month.  All break during
performance.  The tech for the retailer now has the opinion that because
the piano is not sitting perfectly level ( there is a discernible
"tilt"), the bass strings are under increased tension, causing early
demise.  This sounds corny to me, but I would like to check with Kent to
see if there has been a problem with the scaling of the bass in this
series of Baldwins.

Thanks

Mark Potter
bases-loaded@juno.com