There is only one plague on the List and we all know who it is.

Victor Belanger vbela@MIT.EDU
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 19:54:48 -0400

Folks!

Please! Leave it it be. There ain't nothing more annoying than childs play.
Drop it Folks. Flame it, dunk it, slam it, drop it, but for goodness sake,
just leave it. And have a Happy Thanksgiving!

What's 'a matter with you folks. We all think about professionalism; well
guess what, it means to ignore some comments that might just be
aggravating. And let it be. How long has this been going on? And it keeps
coming back like a ....VIRUS!
Don't we get enough warning for those.
So please do us (me) a favor; if you want to verbally attack someone do it
privately.

Signed.
Someone who doesn't reply a whole lot for good reasons sometimes.

Victor Belanger
Somerville, MA

'Ya never know when you're skating on thin ice"