bridle wires

John Ross piano.tech@ns.sympatico.ca
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 22:34:26 -0400

Hi,
I would use a lesser glue. They will eventually need to be replaced, and
with CA it will be hard.
All you want to do is firm up the hole, with as little holding power as
necessary.
I believe I used PVC E, and found it to stay pliable and be not so
troublesome when removing the straps at a later date.
Regards,
John M. Ross