Wham Bang

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Thu, 25 Nov 1999 08:13:10 -0500

Friends,

I have been servicing a Young Chang grand in a pentecostal church for
the past four years.  The pastor told me it gets played really hard.
There is ample evidence of many torn strings in the past, but there have
been relatively few since I began servicing the piano.  So while I would
like to take credit for doing something right that made the change (I
wouldn't know what), it lurks in the back of my mind that there may have
been a change of pianists.  I never asked though.

Clyde