Pitch Raises

Leslie W Bartlett lesbart@juno.com
Thu, 25 Nov 1999 12:34:48 -0600

One of our locals was asked something about billing and how he decides to
do it and his response was, "Depends on how far my foot sinks in the
carpet."  Snotty, yes, but perhaps not so much.  If He or She asks me to
tune their piano, and has not taken the trouble to keep it tuned for
years, and has plenty of money to pay for discretionary things, as
interpreted by the depth of the padding in carpet, I'll charge an extra
bit for a pitch raise. If S/He can't afford, or seems not to be able to
afford such, I'll let it go, and simply encourage them to keep it
tuned........
les b
houston