baldwin console

Leslie W Bartlett lesbart@juno.com
Fri, 26 Nov 1999 09:01:58 -0600

>WOW!  How have you made it through life so far?
>
>Diane

 Why-ja-haf-uh-go-aks-uh-quetshun-like-that????????????????????????????

There are days I wonder if I have made it through life so far.

On the other hand.......   I've not done toooo badly for one who took
very few risks in his real life, though I have padaled a bike
coast-to-coast,  wrecked an airplane, flown aerobatics, gone with a group
to Carnegie Hall to sing, conducted the Haydn "Creation", had a teeny
thing in print, have many friends here, there, everywhere, started a new
career at 50 ..................

On the other hand...............   I always wanted to duh, and duh, and
duh, but never had the balls to risk it.

On the other hand.................  I have done dah, and dah, and dah,
etc. etc. etc.

And there you have it.  I'm here!   I've done a thing or two, been scared
 of trying a thing or four, got this woman who actually seems to enjoy
coming home, a mother-in-law who likes me, take a pill now and then for
anxiety attacks, read lots of strange books, spend a lot of time being a
paininthebutt to organized religion.  Pretty rich life, I think.

Hope you and Murray are doing well.

les

you had to ask...............   :-)