strings that don't wish to render

Don drose@dlcwest.com
Sat, 27 Nov 1999 08:23:47 -0600

Hi all,

I am having great difficulty with a Young Chang six foot grand. The tuning
pins are *very* tight and when I reach the pressure bar area the strings
*hang* and then *let* go moving sometimes 40 cents almost instantly.

I do remember mention of phosphore bronze rod in this area of this make.

My question is:

Is there a lubricant that could be used? or must the *rod* GO!
Regards,

drose@dlcwest.com
http://donrose.htmlplanet.com/

3004 Grant Rd.