Kimbal/Piano disk

PDtek@AOL.COM PDtek@AOL.COM
Sat, 27 Nov 1999 23:30:38 EST

In a message dated 11/27/99 6:16:39 PM Central Standard Time,
seminukm@cadvision.com writes:

<< Hi
 We are not talking about a bouncing ball here.Just enough lift to cause a
 noise much like lifting the hammer flange rail to test for key bed screw
 adjustment.

Yes, I agree. Thats what I am referring to also. And I've never seen it from
the loss of dags, unless the frame was not bedded properly. If nothing is
done to compensate for lost thickness in the back rail after alteration, it
can hover ever so slightly above the bed to make knocking or clicking noises.

Of course though, we don't even know if this is what the problem is. From the
original post, it could be many things.

Dave Bunch