To my dear friends of the LIST

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco@luther.edu
Sun, 28 Nov 1999 17:03:16 -0600 (CST)

Lar,
At 21:09 11/25/99 -0800, you wrote:
>Hi all,

It is great to see:

>           Beau Dahnker pianos work best under water

We are all thankful for your return to the list as well as to the land of
the living. Yes, I do know what you're going through.  It ain't easy, but as
the tone of your message implies, you are better for it already. Keep up the
good work!

Wonderful Thanksgivings don't have to involve blood relatives, as the past
few days have reminded me.  Some relatives invite you because they think
they have to.  All friends invite you because they want to.

Conrad Hoffsommer     mailto:hoffsoco@luther.edu

Chi si ferma è perduto.