String breakage in relation to hammer mass

Richard Moody remoody@easnet.net
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 02:56:09 -0600

E = m*c^2
In this formula, it is demonstrated that an increase in mass will also
bring about an increase in energy if the formula is to remain valid.  Any
change on one side of the "=" sign would also need to be reflected on the
other side of the "=" sign to maintain the ratio implied.  ... Just
thinkin' in cyberspace...

Brian Trout

Take    E = mc^2   (from Einstein)
..    If  f = m*a,  (from Newton)   then m = f/a  (from Algebra)

					then E = (f/a)*c^2

C squared is a HUGE number.  Since you are multiplying it by a ratio, the
smaller the ratio the smaller the E.   The ratio gets smaller as " a  "
gets
larger and " f " gets smaller.   This looks like there is a heck of a lot
of energy.

solving for  "  f  "   .....   f = E*a/c^2

OR     Einstein = Newton*the speed of light squared.     Einstein was
pretty smart but not that smart.  I suppose there is a value for C^2  that
makes Newton twice as smart as Einstein, but I can't count that low.
---
---ricognaten