Nordic languages 101

Ola Andersson pianoola3@hotmail.com
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 11:38:26 CET

>Dear Ola,
>

> >My wife knows a blind pianotuner in Reykjavik do you know who I mean?
>
>Ola, take a look at my name.  Kristinn LEIFSson.  The blind piano tuner´s
>name is Leifur Magnússon... my father!  It´s only in Iceland that one has
>these endless coincidences.  What´s your wife´s name?  He might remember
>her.

Hey Kristinn
Sorry I haven't possibillity to watch my e-mails everyday.

My wife she's jodis childhood friend. The step sister of your halfsister
Inga.
She remembers you
Her name is Kristin Helgadottir
She wants you to say hallo to grafeldur kyr

Maybe I see you someday

And to everone else on the list I beleave Reykjavik has the best New Year
eve firework in the world. I suppose this year want be worse.

Ola Anderson
Bjørgvin, Norway.