What would you do?

Michael Jorgensen Michael.Jorgensen@cmich.edu
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 13:27:30 -0400

Richard Brekne wrote:  (Concerning when a new piano should be sent back as
hopelessly defective) mj.

>  My point is that there should be an attempt at a
> constructive discussion as to where the line should be drawn,

Where to draw the line is the six million dollar question!  Perhaps for a fee to
participating manufacturers, the PTG could approve pianos the way Underwriters
Laboratories approves other things as a public service.   Reprehensible pianos would
not get the stamp of approval until improvements are made.
-Mike Jorgensen