Vacuum

Richard Oliver Snelson rsnelson@dave-world.net
Sun, 03 Oct 1999 11:19:03 -0500

Check  out WalMart if you have one near.  The Mighty mini2000 by
Shop-Vac is small and light. It about $30 or so. Don't buy the model
that uses special bags. The Mighty mini 2000 has a filter paper that can
be dumped and reused. I keep it in the van but like it so much I might
have to get a second one for my bench area. I keep dragging it in and
out of the van.
Richard Oliver Snelson
Associate Member PTG