Vacuum

Joe & Penny Goss imatunr@primenet.com
Sun, 3 Oct 1999 10:35:30 -0600

Terry.
The cheapest way to go, and a good one, would be to locate an auction =
house in your area. Go to the place of busness and look for any of the =
old canister vacs. that both suck and blow. Hoover, Eureka, Oreck, etc.=20
Make sure you plug them in and test before you buy!
I like the ones with a nondisposible bag but now use a Oreck with =
disposible bag
Joe Goss
www.primenet.com/~imatunr/
Will this work Newton?
=20
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Terry L Jack=20
  To: PTG=20
  Sent: Sunday, October 03, 1999 9:59 AM
  Subject: Vacuum

  I'm a new associate member looking for suggestions for a good vacuum =
to use on site when working with pianos. Do not want to lug my 16 gallon =
Craftsman.  I am interested in reasonable quality but most likely do not =
have the money to buy "the very best"

  You help will be appreciated.

  Terry Jack - Asso. Member
  Terry Jack's Piano Service