Internet / e-mail / fax question?

Paul Simone piano@goes.com
Mon, 04 Oct 1999 09:39:27 -0400

Brian,
I think that the faxing has to be done from their computer.  There is
nothing you have to do but have your e mail account and recieve whatever is
sent to it.
Paul Simone

----------
From: "Brian Trout" <btrout@desupernet.net>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Subject: Internet / e-mail / fax question?
Date: Sun, Oct 3, 1999, 7:02 PM

Hi all,

I was wondering if there is a way to set up a program on my computer so that
people could send me faxs directly to my e-mail account??  I have an e-mail
account, and internet access, but I don't have a fax machine or a telephone
line I'd like to use for faxs.

Any thoughts?  Is it doable?

Brian Trout
Quarryville, PA