Mail Undeliverable: Failure Detected

Clark caccola@net1plus.com
Mon, 04 Oct 1999 07:32:33 -0200

Could not send message to USER: jennfee
Reason for Mail Failure below:

Message not Delivered.  Recipient's Mailbox Over Quota.

Roy,

Trade with him: he gets to trim with piano wire, and you get to STRING
with lawn-trimmer line - it comes in all different sizes and colors.

More seriously, I assume he wants to have longer-lived trimmer line and
perhaps wants to cut larger plants with his machine. I don't think he
could secure piano wire too easily, but brass wire might work - however,
I think you'd notice much bigger differences stringing with hex-profile
nylon than he would _whacking_ with wire.

Clark