Vacuum

Susan Kline skline@proaxis.com
Mon, 04 Oct 1999 18:43:51 -0700

At 01:03 PM 10/03/1999 -0700, you wrote:
>I also use the Hoover Portapower.
<snip> They use a reusable cloth bag, no paper refills needed.  Light,
>plenty of power.  Well made.  Go to your local Hoover factory outlet.
>Paul McCloud
>San Diego

Hello, Paul

I have a question: my old small vac had a cloth bag, which I liked
better than the paper refills. I just bought a Eureka mighty mite,
which uses the disposable bags.

Is it anywhere written that I can't sew myself a reusable cloth
bag, matching the attachment system of the throw-aways? Has anyone
ever tried this?

Susan Kline